Flying weight- 4.5oz with BL180, 5oz w/ BL250
Power- park180 slow flyer, park250 for 3D performance
Lipo- 2S 280mAh 30c provides me 5 mins of 3D w/ the BL250
prop- GWS 6×3
ESC- 10A (BL250) 6A (BL180)
Plans in PDF and DXF (laser) format.
- Balsa sheets- 1.5mm
- ply- 1.5mm
- .5mm and 1mm music wire (control links and gear axles)
- 1mm carbon rod
- At least one inch of 2mm dia. of PTFE tube or similar (rudder to tail wheel guide)
- Depron- 6mm gray. 3mm, 2mm, and 1mm white
- Thin black EVA Sheets from walmart (arts and craft section)
- ABS or PLA filament- 1.75 dia.
- PETG plastic sheet- .010 to .020" thickness (Order from easybuiltmodels.com)
- Paints- Tamiya PS for plastic, and will work with very light layers on depron.
- Markings- inkjet clear, sticky back, full sheet, label paper. (amazon, office depot, etc.)
- Foam safe CA Glue and accerlerator or hot glue (used lightly)
- Gorilla glue (landing gear to foam)
Racerstar Racing Edition 1306