Material for Micro Quark
- Balsa 3 mm — 1 board
- Balsa 2mm — 4 boards
- Sticks 4x4mm balsa: about 4 m
- Against-plated 3 mm light: A piece of 300×150 mm
- Against-plated 2 mm: A piece of 150×90 mm
- Carbon tube 3 mm: 2×600 mm (leading edge) + 2x 90mm (stab) + 1x 190mm (drift)
- Carbon Tube 6 mm (rails): 2x 640 mm
- Tube or rod of 4 mm: 2×140 mm (keys of wings)
- Balsa block of about 60×60 mm (nose, or stack of balsa)
The construction is not difficult, and applied a beginner just complete it without too much trouble.
So you will have 4 mini servos. For the fuselage, they will be screwed on ST1 and ST2 turntables. The drift may be ordered by a cable-way, and classically stab with a stick of wood or carbon tube with screeds or piano wire bent Z.
For the wings of the vector: The servo is glued on the "lid" of wood, then the whole is screwed onto its plate between the ribs N4 and N5.